Finally got some time to play around with my new Violet Voss palette. I’ve been dying to use it but i’ve had so many assignments and deadlines that I haven’t had time to wear makeup at all. The look i’ve come up with isn’t my usual cup of tea but I thought the palette includes so many nice pink shades it would be rude not to go all out. I wont go into too much detail on the technique I used to do this eye look because it’s exactly the same as my ‘half cut crease using Jaclyn Hill palette’ post apart from i’ve just used different eyeshadow shades.
For the face I used:
- Benefit POREfessional Primer £27.50
- SEVENTEEN Stay Time Foundation £6.49
- L.A Girl PRO.conceal HD High Definition Concealer £5
- RCMA Translucent Powder £13
- Benefit HOOLA Matte Bronzer £24.50
- Benefit GALifornia Blush £24.50
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Gleam Glow Kit £39
(For some reason on this camera the highlight doesn’t show at all but I swear this highlight palette is bomb).
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow WizAnastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz £22
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel £23
- Urban Decay – Stark Naked £14.50
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Enigma £16
- NYX Doll Eye Mascara £8
- Violet Voss Holy Grail Shadow £43
- Unicorn Cosmetics – Bubble Pop Lashes £10
For the eyeshadows in the palette I used:
- Thanks A Latte – To set the primer.
- Transition – As a transition shade.
- Wine N Dine – In the crease from the middle to the outer corner.
- Teddy Bear – Outer V.
- Crystal – After carving the lid with my concealer, I set it with this shade.
This palette doesn’t have a shade darker than Teddy Bear so I had to use a tiny bit of black from a different palette just on the outer V.
I finished the makeup look with the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray £23.50.
That’s everything I used for this look! Can’t wait to start playing around with Valentines Day looks. Have any of you guys tried this palette? If so, what kind of looks have you created?
Until next time,